Sunday 28 June 2009

Back

I'm back from holiday but still lacking that million-dollar idea. The quest continues.

Having been away from English-speaking news channels for a week, I had no idea how any of the sport was going. No idea about what had been happening at Wimbledon, or with the Lions, or cricket, nothing. I also forgot about my small bet on Michael Sim in the golf, and would have been able to lay off for a handsome profit if I'd had access to a computer. Was pretty annoyed about that. Anyhow I'm straight back into the gambling and have followed Chris Trinder's tip to back Mark Webber for the F1 World Championship at 33/1. Fingers crossed.

Now today is a Sunday, it's sunny and I'm back at work tomorrow. I think that calls for a beer garden. However it is only 11am so I'll give it a while before I try to rally the troops. Was out last night in Covent Garden with Al Loz and Gibaut and I ended up going home around 12 with Loz. Bloody rail replacement bus services. Nightmare, had to get a cab home after being dumped off at Ealing Common with no other options. Why can't they just keep the tubes running properly at weekends?

No comments: