Saturday 9 February 2008

Friday 8 February 2008

Welcome to the resumption of the blog, and thanks for coming to the new site. I know the address is a bit of a pain, maybe one day I'll get a proper one. Just make sure you bookmark the site now before you forget the addy!

It's pretty annoying that I will lose all of the entries I made on the old blog, but I guess the chronicling of my life will just have to start again from here.As I'm starting again, I suppose it would be appropriate to re-introduce myself. However, I'm not a fan of writing 'personal profiles', as no matter how much effort you put in you can never read it back to yourself and think, "yes, that's me". All you need to know is that I'm a long-term man of leisure (you can use the 'U'-word if you want), I like trading on Betfair, playing poker, following sport and writing. At the moment I am on a perpetual mission to find a job, and the search doesn't look like it's going to be ending any time soon.

If you're an employer, all you need to know is that I have GCSE passes in Maths and English and I can type at 65 words per minute.If my current job applications all fail (the Police, BA, Betfair), I will probably take a plumbing course, start my own business and write a serious novel. How d'ya like that.Thanks for reading!

No comments: