Tuesday 4 March 2008

Come on Arsenal

We're heading into London tonight to watch the second leg of AC Milan v Arsenal. I've found a place that's pretty close to Baker Street station, so if Arsenal lose it will be easy to sulk off and get home quickly. If they win though, there's easy access to everywhere, so we'll see what happens.

Just thought I'd post the bets I have on at the moment...

England to beat New Zealand in the first test (stake refunded if it's a draw)
Sam Thomas to be top jockey at Cheltenham (see http://www.kickingbets.blogspot.com)
My lay of Arsenal to win the Premiership, which is going well :(
Spurs to win the UEFA Cup
Beth Tweddle/Zara Philips for Sports Personality of the Year

At the moment I'm trading Djokovic v Cilic in the Dubai Championships. I layed Joker to start, but he's broken. Let's hope for another upset like yesterday when Murray beat Federer (unfortunately).

Will do a proper update soon. Hopefully Arsenal will win later and I'll write tomorrow with a report of a cracking night!

Ok, that's all for now.

No comments: